Hey guys! I’m feeling verbose and generous today so I thought I’d share (because it’s the holidays) some stuff about myself so y’all know who’s blabbing at you all the time. Here we gooo!
- I’m obsessed with Erin Condren planners and the whole planning community. I bought myself and The Merman one as a wedding gift so I can keep our lives organized and he can read all about it when he comes home in July.
- I recently married my ultimate life partner, best friend, and all around incredible man. We call him The Merman because he’s in the Navy.
- I have two BA’s and an MA. All in liberal arts.
- My ultimate dream in life is to be a philosophical counselor. As cheesy as it sounds, I am happiest and most fulfilled when I’m helping someone cope.
- I have two rescue dogs and they are the light of my life most of the time.
- After the Trump election, I fell into a pretty deep depression and started going to church. But don’t like, panic or anything. I attend a Buddhist temple. They’re pretty common where I live.
- I have Persistent Depressive Disorder (otherwise known as dysthymia or high functioning depression) and I choose to manage it without medication. I also struggle with anxiety and a very mild case of PTSD. So if you ever think I have my shit together you are a) wrong and b) very flattering.
- I’m the first person in my family to attend college.
- I love makeup and planners and crafty things because I love to make things and have a hard time sitting down to do something artsy that doesn’t also serve some sort of purpose or function.
- I identify as genderqueer and pansexual.
- I’ve been keeping a journal on and off for fifteen years.
- My favorite color is gray.
- I’m not a picky eater, but I love eating annoying Earth-friendly natural food.
What’s some stuff about you that I should know? How did you find me? Tell me in the comments below!